This statement applies to content published on the domain: https://national-policies.eacea.ec.europa.eu referred to within this document as YouthWiki/Mobility Scoreboard.
It does not apply to other content or websites published on any of its subdomains. These websites and their content will have their own specific accessibility statement.
This website is managed by the EUROPEAN EDUCATION AND CULTURE EXECUTIVE AGENCY (EACEA). It is designed to be used by as many people as possible, including people with disabilities.
You should be able to:
- Scale the text to your needs (zoom up to 200%)
- Access hyperlinks
- Have proper colour contrast.
- Have text alternatives for non-text content.
- Have sufficient time to read and use the content.
- Know where you are within a set of pages by following the trail of breadcrumbs.
- Take control with the keyboard.
This website is designed to comply with the technical standard for websites and mobile apps, EN 301 549, v.3.2.1. This closely follows level ‘AA’ of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) version 2.1.
This website is partially compliant with technical standard EN 301 549 v.3.2.1 and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 Level AA. See 'Non-accessible content' for more details.
The website was last tested on December 16th, 2023.
Preparation of this statement
This statement was reviewed on December 20th, 2023, through a self-assessment done by the public sector body, after performing accessibility testing using Lighthouse.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the YouthWiki/Mobility Scoreboard website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers:
- E-mail: EACEA-EURYDICE@ec.europa.eu
- Feedback form: https://www.eacea.ec.europa.eu/contacts/general-questions_en
We try to respond to feedback within 15 business days from the date of receipt of the enquiry by the responsible Commission department.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
The YouthWiki/Mobility Scoreboard website is designed to be compatible with the following technologies:
- the latest version of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and Apple Safari browsers.
- in combination with the latest versions of JAWS, NVDA, VoiceOver, and TalkBack.
The accessibility of the YouthWiki/Mobility Scoreboard website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of the YouthWiki/Mobility Scoreboard website, we are aware of some limitations, which we are working to fix. Below is a description of known limitations and potential solutions. Please contact us if you encounter an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for the YouthWiki/Mobility Scoreboard website:
- Some pages have poor colour contrast
- Some pages cannot be navigated using just a keyboard.
- On some pages the ID attribute value is not unique.
- Some functionality is not accessible using only a keyboard.
- Some images do not have alt text descriptions.
- Some documents are in PDF format and are not accessible.