On this page
On this page
Young entrepreneurs in Denmark have access to information from a range of actors:
- Student incubators in connection with education institutions (Studentervæksthuse)
- Municipal business service: The municipal business service is the main entrance to the promotion of business. The service covers information and counselling of entrepreneurs and enterprises
- Regional incubators (Væksthus): Offers specialised counselling and feedback
- The website Begingrowth (startvækst) offers information regarding legal regulations when starting a new business
- Innovation Fund Denmark has launched an entrepreneurial guideline with information on funding, application process, etc.
- Innovation Fund Denmark, the Danish Growth Fund, and the Danish Foundation for Entrepreneurship offer guidance on programmes, funding, and applications
- The Danish business centres across the five regions offer information, courses and mentoring for young entrepreneurs.
The Danish Foundation for Entrepreneurship provides microgrants to young/student entrepreneurs and project grants to education institutions (see section 3.8).
The Danish Growth Fund offers capital and competences to young entrepreneurs in the form of:
- Loans for entrepreneurs
- Venture capital
Danish enterprises and entrepreneurs have access to a large number of public funding at national, regional, and European level.
National funding programmes for entrepreneurs in Denmark
- Dansk Lyd Innovationsprojekter
- Inno-MT Bobleprojekter
- InnoBYG Spireprojekter
- MADE Demonstrationsprojekter
- BIO-VALUE SPIR SMV
- MedTech Innovationsprojekter
- Infinit Matchmakingaktiviteter
- Grand Solution
- Vandsektorens Tek. Udviklingsfond
Regional programmes for entrepreneurs in Denmark
Capital Region of Denmark
The North Denmark Region
The Central Denmark Region
The Region of Southern Denmark