On this page
On this page
Young entrepreneurs have access to information from a large range of actors:
- Student incubators in connection with education institutions (Studentervæksthuse)
- Municipal business service: The municipal business service is the main entrance to the promotion of business. The service covers information and counselling of entrepreneurs and enterprises
- Regional incubators (Væksthus): Offers specialised counselling and feedback
- The website Begingrowth (startvækst) offers information regarding legal regulations when starting a new business
- Innovation Fund Denmark has launched an entrepreneurial guideline with information on funding, application process, etc.
- Innovation Fund Denmark, the Danish Growth Fund, and the Danish Foundation for Entrepreneurship offer guidance on programmes, funding, and applications
The Danish Foundation for Entrepreneurship provides microgrants to young/student entrepreneurs and project grants to education institutions (see section 3.8).
The Danish Growth Fund offers capital and competences to young entrepreneurs in the form of:
- Loans for entrepreneurs
- Venture capital
On behalf of the state, four innovation environments (innovationsmiljø) invest in promising knowledge-based entrepreneurship enterprises. The innovation environments offer capital as well as feedback and coaching in the first difficult years. The innovation environments are organised in FOIN.dk.
Danish enterprises and entrepreneurs have access to a large number of public funding at national, regional, and European level.
- Dansk Lyd Innovationsprojekter
- Inno-MT Bobleprojekter
- InnoBYG Spireprojekter
- MADE Demonstrationsprojekter
- BIO-VALUE SPIR SMV
- MedTech Innovationsprojekter
- Infinit Matchmakingaktiviteter
- Grand Solution
- Vandsektorens Tek. Udviklingsfond
Capital Region of Denmark
The North Denmark Region
The Central Denmark Region
The Region of Southern Denmark