On this page
On this page
- IUVENTA – Slovak Youth Institute
- Association of the Information and Counselling Youth Centres in the Slovak Republic
- Youth Council of Slovakia (RMS) and Association of regional youth councils (AKRAM)
- support and information activities on the possibilities of educational opportunities, e.g. through own web page, Slovak language section of European Youth Portal and others,
- organizes own training and trainings supporting non-formal learning (notably within Erasmus + but also within national resources),
- provides advice and consultations on the accreditation of non-formal education programs in the field of youth work.
Association of the Information and Counselling Youth Centres in the Slovak Republic (ZIPCeM)
- provides a wide range of information services from various areas (part-time jobs, counselling, education, leisure, etc.)
- an overview of active youth organizations providing opportunities for non-formal learning as part of the project "In Good Hands - Learning Non-Formally".
- network of Information Youth Centres provides information on current opportunities for non-formal education at national as well as regional level, as for example Information centre for youth in Topoľčany or in Martin.
Youth Council of Slovakia (RMS) and Association of Regional Youth Councils (AKRAM)
- Declaration on the Recognition of Non-Formal Education
- Activities resulting from strategic documents
- Other initiatives
Declaration on the Recognition of Non-Formal Education
- Within the framework of ESF National Project “Komprax - Competence for Practice”
- Initiative towards employers and formal education representatives on recognizing the importance and benefits of youth work to develop competences for the labour market and the overall personal and social life,
- Signature of the Declaration in 2013,
- Separate publication on the issue of recognition of non-formal education in youth work.
Project “Komprax - Competence for Practice”:
- It has defined quality standards for youth work.
- 8,000 graduates of non-formal education in the field of quality youth work,
- administration IUVENTA – Slovak Youth Institute.
Activities resulting from strategic documents
National Youth Conference 2014 (Národná konferencia o mládeži 2014):
- Mid-term evaluation of the Implementation of the Strategy of the Slovak Republic for Youth for the Years 2014 – 2020 halfway through its existence;
- Special attention paid to the discussion, in particular, to support flexibility, accessibility of systems and partnerships of all providers of education, including youth work.
Conception of Youth Work Development for years 2016 – 2021
- The strategic goal is to include the youth worker profession in the National Qualifications Framework,
- Qualification standard for a youth worker was developed in 2015 and was included into National qualification System
2017 Event: “Non-formally to the Success of Young People” (Neformálne k úspechu mladých ľudí)
- Week of Life-long Learning (Týždeň celoživotného učenia),
- initiative of the Association of Adult Education Institutions in the Slovak Republic,
- IUVENTA promotes educational opportunities within the framework of the European Union Erasmus + programme part Youth and Sports.