On this page
On this page
A Center for Interdisciplinary Research and Innovations in Non-Formal Education (Център за интердисциплинарни изследвания и иновации в неформалното образование) was established to cooperate for the further development and establishment of non-formal education as a field of active policy and practices in global, regional, national and institutional context.
The Center has the status of academic and scientific laboratory at the Social Work Department of Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski”, which operates as a voluntary association of lecturers, PhD students, students and administrators at the Faculty of Pedagogy.
The objective of the Center is to integrate research, educational, methodological, production, information and consultative activities and services through innovation researches and practices and to provide expertise for the development of products, environments, resources, organisations and networks for the needs of non-formal education.
In accordance with the Youth Act (Закона за младежта), the Ministry of Youth and Sports develops and maintains National Youth Information System (Национална информационна система за младежта (НИСМ)) for the purposes of ensuring updated information for the needs of youth in the country and planning, monitoring, managing and assessing youth policies at national, regional and municipal level.
The National Youth Information System contains:
1. details of youth organisations in the country;
2. list of national representative youth organisations;
3. researches on the status of youth, analysis and assessments of the implementation of youth policies at national, regional and municipal level;
4. national and European documents related to the youth policy implementation;
5. updated information about the youth activity funding opportunities.
The National Youth Information System is publicly available through the website of the Ministry of Youth and Sports.
The NGO Portal (НПО Портала) publishes information from and for civic organisations:
• Latest news;
• Forthcoming events;
• Job, apprenticeship and volunteer announcements;
• Announcements for funding, contests, scholarships, etc.
The Human Resources Development Center (Център за развитие на човешките ресурси) is the Bulgarian Erasmus+ Agency. Information about all programs administered by the Center can be found on its website.