There are not much public, governmental or social debates or plans for dialogue on the topic of youth participation.
On National Student Council's [Országos Diáktanács (hereinafter reffered to as NSC)] sessions, the upcoming issues are the scope of student councils: have review or veto rights.
The support of the work of local governments’ youth officers who are not performing adequately. How could young people be involved more in local public life, and how can the local youth officer solve this issue.
Excluding the Ministry of Human Capacities (Emberi Erőforrások Minisztériuma), the relevant actors are:
- members of the National Student Council,
- students' councils,
- youth workers,
- leaders of youth organisations, and
- municipal actors.
- developing a nationwide training programme for teachers assisting school student councils,
- tools for the prevention of verbal and physical abuse of teachers,
- scholarship programme based not only on scholastic records.